Reliefs on the south-side exterior wall surrounding the garbagriha
The image shows part of the wall surrounding the garbhagriha on the south side. Mounted on this wall are the stone pillars of different designs, each cut perfectly with precision, as though they are machine-made.Carved into these pillars are the sculptural reliefs depicting a variety of deities from Hindu mythology. The space between pillars is also filled with finely cut stones with sculptural reliefs carved into them.
– Belur Chennakeshava Temple – Bracket Figures
– Belur Chennakeshava Temple – Navaranga
– Belur Chennakeshava Temple – Garbhagriha Outer Wall
– Kappe Chennigaraya Shrine
– Somanathapura Keshava Temple
Badami Chalukya Temples
– Badami, Cave – 1, Cave – 2, Cave – 3, Cave – 4
– Durga Temple at Aihole
Copyright © 2019 – 2023 by YatrikaOne. All rights reserved.