Bhima slaying Bhagadatta’s elephants
Mahabharata Stories in the Halebidu Temple
– Abimanyu in Chakravyuha
– Arjuna Vs. Karna Battle
– Arjuna and Shiva hunting a wild boar
– Bhima slaying Bhagadatta’s elephants
– Use of advanced technology and weapons in the Battle of Kurukshetra
Related Images from Angkor Wat Temple in Cambodia
– Arjuna vs. Karna battle carved into pediment of a tower in the middle terrace
– The following are from the Battle of Kurukshetra bas-relief carved into the west gallery on the lower level.
— Battle of Kurukshetra — Advancing Kaurava army and the death of Bhishma
— Death of Bhishma
— Battle of Kurukshetra — Melee of Kaurava and Pandava warriors
Copyright © 2022 – 2023 by YatrikaOne. All rights reserved.