A magnificent view of the Seville Cathedral and La Giralda from Las Setas
This is a view captured from Las Setas, a modern artistic structure made of wood, located in the Plaza de La Encarnación in the city center of old Seville.
– Seville Cathedral: An awe-inspiring architectural marvel
– La Giralda: A harmonious blend of Moorish and Renaissance architectural styles
– Sala Capitular – The Chapter House of the Seville Cathedral
– Sacristía Mayor – The Main Sacristy of the Seville Cathedral
– Las Setas of Seville – A modern artistic structure in a historical city
Copyright © 2020 – 2021 by YatrikaOne. All rights reserved.