Arched door of the Alcoba Real (Royal Bedroom) opening into Patio de las Doncellas
Situated next to the vestibule, the Royal Bedroom has two halls, outer and inner. The image shows the arched door of the outer hall opening into Patio de las Doncellas. The Layout of the Pedro I Palace page shows its location (section 2) within the Pedro I Palace.
Other Alcoba Real images
– Inner hall of the Alcoba Real
– Outer hall of the Alcoba Real
– Arched door of the Alcoba Real (Royal Bedroom) opening into Patio de las Doncellas
– Seville Cathedral: An awe-inspiring architectural marvel
— Sala Capitular – The Chapter House of the Seville Cathedral
— Sacristía Mayor – The Main Sacristy of the Seville Cathedral
– La Giralda: A harmonious blend of Moorish and Renaissance architectural styles
– Las Setas of Seville – A modern artistic structure in a historical city
Copyright © 2020 – 2022 by YatrikaOne. All rights reserved.