The Garuda Stamba is a flag hoisting pole located in between the Chennakeshava Temple and the gopura. As you can see from the image, the statue of Garuda is standing next to it and facing the Chennakeshava Temple. Garuda, who is an eagle with the human body, is Vishnu’s vehicle.
– Garuda carrying Lakshminarayana mounted on the outer wall of the Somanathapura Keshava Temple
– Vishnu’s vehicle Garuda carved on the eves of Cave -3 of rock-cut cave temples of Badami
– Belur Chennakeshava Temple – Bracket Figures
– Belur Chennakeshava Temple – Navaranga
– Belur Chennakeshava Temple – Garbhagriha Outer Wall
– Kappe Chennigaraya Shrine
– Somanathapura Keshava Temple
Badami Chalukya Temples
– Badami, Cave – 1, Cave – 2, Cave – 3, Cave – 4
– Durga Temple at Aihole
Copyright © 2019 – 2021 by YatrikaOne. All rights reserved.