Whakarewarewa Geyser Terrace
The Whakarewarewa Geyser Terrace is home to six geysers, of which three are active, two are occasionally active, and one is dormant. One of the active geysers is the world-famous Puhutu, which is the biggest geyser in the Southern Hemisphere.
– Whakarewarewa Geyser Terrace
– Blueys Pool
– Boiling Mud Pool in the Te Whakarewarewa Valley
– A pool with geothermal water in Te Puia
– Rotorua, Hobbiton Movie Set, Auckland
– Queenstown, Fiordland National Park, Milford Sound, New Zealand
– Maori Culture
Copyright © 2018 – 2021 by Lawrence Rodrigues. All rights reserved.