The Blueys Pool shown in the image is situated next to the famous Pohutu Geyser on the Te Whakarewarewa geothermal valley, which is part of the Te Pui Village in Rotorua, New Zealand.
The Blueys Pool gets its name from the blue color of the water flowing into it from the nearby geysers. A variety of minerals dissolved in this water gives it the blue color and also makes it alkaline.
– A pool with geothermal water in Te Puia
– Boiling Mud Pool in the Te Whakarewarewa Valley
– Whakarewarewa Geyser Terrace
– Pohutu and Prince of Wales Feathers geysers
– Rotorua, Hobbiton Movie Set, Auckland
– Queenstown, Fiordland National Park, Milford Sound, New Zealand
– Maori Culture
Copyright © 2018 – 2021 by Lawrence Rodrigues. All rights reserved
2 thoughts on “Rotorua: Blueys Pool in Te Puia”
Bro , it’s Te Puia and Rotorua
Thanks! I fixed them.