In this painting, four-armed Vishnu is seated on a throne with his consort Lakshmi on his lap. Standing on the right and his vehicle Garuda. It is part of the murals painted more than 500-years ago on the ceiling of the Ranga Mantapa, a covered hall in front of the garbhagriha (inner sanctum) of the Virupaksha Temple, located at Hampi in Karnataka, India.
Check the Hampi Virupaksha Temple Murals for the other images and a detailed explanation of the murals.
– Hampi Virupaksha Temple Murals
– Belur Chennakeshava Temple – Bracket Figures
– Belur Chennakeshava Temple – Navaranga
– Belur Chennakeshava Temple – Garbhagriha Outer Wall
– Kappe Chennigaraya Shrine
– Somanathapura Keshava Temple
Badami Chalukya Temples
– Badami, Cave – 1, Cave – 2, Cave – 3, Cave – 4
– Durga Temple at Aihole
Copyright © 2019 – 2021 by YatrikaOne. All rights reserved.