North tower of the Plaza de España
The Plaza de España is one of the iconic landmarks of Seville and a popular tourist attraction. Tt is a grand semi-circular building with a canal in front. Built at the two ends of the building are the imposing towers that are visible all over the city. The image shows the tower at the northern end.
Built in 1928 to showcase Andalusia in the Ibero-American Exhibition of 1929, the Plaza de España reflects the multi-cultural roots of Andalusia with its architecture and decoration.
Plaza de España Pages
– South Wing
– North Wing
– Pavilion in the North Wing
– Middle Section and the Canal
– Portico in the Middle Section
– An Alcove
– North Tower
Related Pages and Posts
– Seville Cathedral: An awe-inspiring architectural marvel
— Sala Capitular – The Chapter House of the Seville Cathedral
— Sacristía Mayor – The Main Sacristy of the Seville Cathedral
– La Giralda: A harmonious blend of Moorish and Renaissance architectural styles
– Las Setas of Seville – A modern artistic structure in a historical city
Copyright © 2020 – 2022 by YatrikaOne. All rights reserved.