Indigenous woman carrying a child
The image shows an indigenous woman carrying a child in a village located near Ollantaytambo in the Cuzco region of Peru. This village has houses, buildings, drainage channels, and streets that existed when the Inca ruled this region. The residents of this village mostly live the same way the people used to live during the Inca era.
– An Inca village near Ollantaytambo
– A street in an Inca village near Ollantaytambo
– Guinea pigs inside an Inca house
– Objects inside an Inca house
– Inca Civilization, Ancient Cultures of Peru, Machu Picchu, Cusco, Lima, Peru
Copyright © 2017 – 2021 YatrikaOne. All rights reserved.