An Inca village near Ollantaytambo
The image shows a street in an Inca village located near the city of Ollantaytambo in the Cuzco region of Peru.
Time seems to have stopped in this village where houses, buildings, drainage channels, and streets still exist from the Inca era. The residents of this village mostly live their lives the same way the people lived during the Inca period.
– A street in an Inca village near Ollantaytambo
– An indigenous woman carrying a child in an Inca village
– Guinea pigs inside an Inca house
– Objects inside an Inca house
– Inca Civilization, Ancient Cultures of Peru, Machu Picchu, Cusco, Lima, Peru
Copyright © 2017 – 2021 YatrikaOne. All rights reserved.