Guinea pigs inside an Inca house
The image shows a group of guinea pigs inside a house in the Inca Village located in the Cusco region of Peru.
This village has houses, buildings, drainage channels, and streets that existed when the Inca ruled this region. The residents of this village mostly live their lives the same way the people used to live during the Inca era.
Guinea pigs are native to the Andean region and were domesticated long before the Spanish arrived. The guinea pig meat is a delicacy, and the Inca families bread guinea pigs for their own consumption.
– An Inca Village near Ollantaytambo
– A street in an Inca Village near Ollantaytambo
– An indigenous woman carrying a child in an Inca Village
– Objects inside an Inca house
– Inca Civilization, Ancient Cultures of Peru, Machu Picchu, Cusco, Lima, Peru
Copyright © 2017 – 2021 YatrikaOne. All rights reserved.