Objects inside an Inca house
The image shows a collection of objects inside a house located in the Inca village near Ollantaytambo in the Cuzco region of Peru. This Inca village has houses, buildings, drainage channels, and streets that existed when the Inca ruled this region. The residents of this village mostly live their lives the same way the people used to live during the Inca era.
The house shown in the image is actively used by an indigenous family. As you can see, there are cups, bowls, and stone tools used for cooking and other household functions. There are also dolls and ceramic figures of bulls and a shaman.
– An Inca village near Ollantaytambo
– A street in an Inca village near Ollantaytambo
– An indigenous woman carrying a child in an Inca village
– Guinea pigs inside an Inca house
– Inca Civilization, Ancient Cultures of Peru, Machu Picchu, Cusco, Lima, Peru
Copyright © 2017 – 2021 YatrikaOne. All rights reserved.