Moche Warrior Pot
The ceramic pot shown in the image depicts a warrior from the Moche culture that flourished in northern Peru from 100 CE to 700CE and was contemporary with the Nazca culture in the south. This pot is on display at Museo Larco in Lima, Peru.
The Moche people are known for their artistic expression, especially in their pottery, which is one of the most beautiful and artistic potteries in the world. The Moche pots are multi-colored and expressive, and they portray everyday life, rituals, deities, and animals.
Pots and artifacts related to the Moche
– Moche Owl God
– Moche pottery depicting sacrifice
– Deer hunt pottery
– Moche human erotic pottery
– Moche animal erotic pottery
– Moche gold head dress
– Moche gold ear pieces
– Moche sculptural nose ornaments
– Inca Civilization, Ancient Cultures of Peru, Machu Picchu, Cusco, Lima, Peru
Copyright © 2017 – 2021 YatrikaOne. All rights reserved.