Ruins of the east palace complex
The ruins in the image show the eastern section of the main palace. The terrace on the retaining wall to the right was home to the Central Palace, where King Kashyapa and his family likely lived.
Rock Summit Pages
– Central Palace Ruins
– East Palace Complex Ruins
– Ruins in the eastern section with the rock-cut throne
– Boulder Pond 2
– Ruins in the southern section
– Central Bathing Pool – A view from the southeast corner
– Central Bathing Pool – A view from the northeast corner
– Central Bathing Pool – A view from the southwest corner
Copyright © 2023 by YatrikaOne. All rights reserved.