A Street in an Inca Village
The image shows a street in an Inca village located near the city of Ollantaytambo in the Cuzco region of Peru. As you can see, a few children are running, and an indigenous woman with traditional attire is walking on a street that looks straight out of Inca times.
Time seems to have stopped in this village where houses, buildings, drainage channels, and streets still exist from the Inca era. The residents of this village mostly live their lives the same way the people lived during the Inca period.
– An Inca village near Ollantaytambo
– An indigenous woman carrying a child
– Guinea pigs inside an Inca house
– Objects inside an Inca house
– Inca Civilization, Ancient Cultures of Peru, Machu Picchu, Cusco, Lima, Peru
Copyright © 2017 – 2021 YatrikaOne. All rights reserved.